Friday, October 2, 2015

Social SEO Simplified: How to Optimize for the “Other” Search Engines


 Do you want to compete with the best SEOs in the world? It might be fun, but chances are you’ll either get crushed or have very slow success. But that’s exactly what you’re doing when you try to rank for keywords on Google. Sure, you can go after long-tail keywords to avoid the sharks, but you’ll still have some decent competition. But what if you could go back in time when SEO wasn’t so evolved? You would be able to rapidly rank for terms and grow your organic traffic. And although I can’t help you with time travel, I can help you find similar scenarios in the present that could deliver far better results than your current SEO strategy. What am I talking about? I’m talking about spending less time focusing on Google. Why? Because that’s where 99% of SEOs spend their time. I’m talking about taking advantage of ranking for the “other” search engines—the ones on social media sites. I’ve seen very few marketers and SEOs take full advantage of these opportunit
http://bit.ly/1iQE2wQ

No comments:

Post a Comment